Reg A+ Update For MicroCap Professionals
At the SEC Government-Business Forum on Small Business Capital Formation on November 17th, David Feldman a securities attorney with Duane Morris, shared a great update on Reg A+.
According to Feldman, as of November 17, “15 [Reg A+] deals have closed raising a total of $189 million, an average of $12 million per deal“.
In a recent blog post, Feldman summarizes his presentation and provided updates, problems, and ideas for improving Reg A+.
The Key Reg A+ Update For MicroCap Professionals are as follows:
1. Average time for Reg A review by the the SEC is 71 days,
2. Some Reg A issuers are choosing OTC listings, while others in process now, intend to trade on national exchanges,
3. A lawsuit brought by several states challenging the Reg A+ rules was dismissed in April, accelerating the pace of deal making,
4. To date 15 deals have closed raising a total of $189 million, an average of $12 million per deal,
5. Since Reg A+ became actionable in 2015, about $2 billion in filings have been accepted by the SEC.
Learn more about where Reg A+ stands today on David Feldman’s blog HERE.
View Feldman’s presentation form the SEC Government-Business Forum on Small Business Capital Formation HERE.