OTC Markets’ 2016 Trading Statistics and Market Highlights
Today, OTC Markets Group announced 2016 trading statistics and market highlights.
Key OTC Markets’ 2016 Statistics:
– Total volume on the OTC Markets was $192.9 billion compared to $199.8 billion in 2015,
– Dollar volume of OTC companies that provide current information to investors was $190.2 billion, representing 99% of total dollar volume,
– 44 companies graduated from the OTC markets to a national stock exchange,
– Elio Motors Inc. (OTCQX: ELIO) became the first company to go public under Title IV of the JOBS Act, Regulation A+,
– OTCQX disclosure standards recognized by 16 states for Blue Sky manual exemptions,
– Introduced the Transfer Agent Verified Shares Program,
– Launched two new OTCQX indexes: the OTCQX Canada Index and the OTCQX Dividend Index.
– Continued to expand market data distribution network with addition of Interactive Brokers, IPC and Thomson Reuters.
– Introduced new OTC Compliance Analytics Product to help broker-dealers and risk management teams more efficiently analyze and quantify trading in OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink securities.
Learn more about OTC Markets’ 2016 Trading Statistics and Market Highlights in their press release HERE.