OTC Markets Announces the 2017 OTCQX Best 50
Today, OTC Markets Group announced the 2017 OTCQX® Best 50, a ranking of top performing OTCQX companies in 2017.
The OTCQX Best 50 is an annual ranking of the top 50 U.S. and international companies traded on the OTCQX Best Market, based on an equal weighting of one-year total return and average daily dollar volume growth. Companies in the 2017 OTCQX Best 50 were ranked based on their performance during the 2016 calendar year.
OTC Markets Group applied the following criteria to the 399 companies traded on OTCQX on December 31, 2016 to determine which companies would qualify for the 2017 OTCQX Best 50:
– traded on OTCQX on December 31, 2016
– closing share price of $0.25 or greater on December 31, 2016
– closing share price on December 31, 2016, greater than on December 31, 2015
– traded equal to or greater than $500,000 in dollar volume in 2016
– not a “penny stock” on December 31, 2016, as defined under SEC Rule 3a51-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
– traded at least one day in 2015
– member of the OTCQX Composite Index as of December 31, 2016.
2017 OTCQX Best 50 included companies like Cordoba Minerals Corp. (OTCQX: CDBMF), Terra TechCorp. (OTCQX: TRTC), Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTCQX: GBTC), First Federal of Northern Michigan Bancorp, Inc. (OTCQX: FFNM), adidas AG (OTCQX: ADDYY) and more.
See the full list of 2017 OTCQX Best 50 HERE.