OTC Markets Releases 2016 Annual Review
This week, OTC Markets Group released their “2016 Annual Market Review“.
The OTCQX is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year and OTC Markets has a lot to share about the progress of the QX tier along with its other tiers.
The 2016 annual review includes;
1. A message from Jason Paltrowitz, EVP of Corporate Services at OTC Markets Group
2. 2016 OTC Markets’ Events & Milestones
3. An analysis of the OTCQX and its “clear advantage”
4. An analysis of the OTCQB
Other interesting stats from the review:
– 238 OTCQX international companies have a combined market value of $1.33 trillion.
– 80 OTCQX US companies have a combined market value of $13.29 billion.
– 81 OTCQX Bank companies have a combined market value of $6.03 billion.
– 37 OTCQX companies have participated in OTCQX Virtual Investor Conferences (with over 2,400 attendees – 15% of whom were brokers or institutional investors).
– 872 OTCQB companies have a combined market value of $57.02 billion.
– Approximately 69% of OTCQB issuers have a market cap of less than $25 million (below).
Click here for the full “OTC Markets 2016 Annual Review”