7 Negative Signals MicroCap Investment Bankers Send to Direct Investors
Last week, Brent Beshore of adventur.es shared “7 Negative Signals Investment Bankers Send to Investors” on Axial’s forum. Beshore says that; “The soft sides of a deal — the people, their behavior, and what it signals — can make or break a deal just as easily as business metrics.“
When reviewing thousands of deals every year, there are 7 “behaviors that come up often — and give us pause every time“.
1. The NDA is over the top.
2. No talk. All paper.
3. Financial summaries are restricted.
4. Site visits are requested before indications of interest.
5. Emotions run high during the negotiation process.
6. Interjections are constant.
7. Loads of deals and little commitment
Learn more about 7 Negative Signals MicroCap Investment Bankers Send to Direct Investors HERE.