5 IR Website Best Practices
Q4 shared a guest post on the Sharon Merrill blog covering “IR Website Best Practices: Five Ways to Drive Corporate Storytelling“.
Q4 says “A great IR website is not only about compliance; it’s also about creating a space investors can look to understand the qualitative aspects of your company’s story.” They share the five best practices listed below and much more in the post.
1. Intuitive use – Two pillars of an intuitive IR website are navigation and easy access to presentations and events.
2. Mobile – In 2015, 51% of a user’s online time was spent on mobile. The faster a page loads, the more likely someone will remain on your website.
3. Corporate social responsibility (CSR) – Think of CSR as a key revenue-driving metric that also drives public relations, talent recruitment and brand awareness.
4. Company information and strategy – Two ways to make sure your core IR website content stands out are video/ infographics and investment proposition.
5. Access to financial data – Financial information may be considered another valuable communication touchpoint with your investors, which is why it’s important to go above and beyond with interactive and easily accessible information.
If you’re thinking about launching a new IR website or refreshing your existing site, check out “IR Website Best Practices: Five Ways to Drive Corporate Storytelling“.