IR Magazine Launches ‘The IR Magazine Conference – Small Cap’
Last week, IR Magazine announced a new event in New York for IR professionals, CEOs, CFOs and advisers at small-cap companies. This first event is scheduled for September 13, 2017 at Fordham University – Gabelli School of Business
The IR Magazine Conference – Small Cap is a one-day event focused on the key issues affecting small-cap companies, including creating an IR program, building analyst coverage, enhancing liquidity, crisis planning and using digital communications effectively.
The conference will cover the following topics;
• Impact of US elections on small-cap fund managers
• Investor relations 101: Setting up an IR department
• Investor intelligence 101: Learn from the buy side
• Expanding your investor base with high-impact targeting
• Retail investors: Likes and dislikes
• Getting sell-side coverage: Global best practice
• Communication, competition and crisis management
• Crisis mitigation: Keeping the CEO on-message
• Using social media and other tools to increase visibility
• Best practice from award-winning IR professionals at small-cap companies
You can register until April 28th for an early bird rate of $95 – $195 per seat (after the 28th prices go up $100).
Learn more and register HERE.
Pingback: Winners Announced for Inaugural IR Magazine Small Cap Awards | PubCoCEO™
Pingback: Four SmallCap Investor Relations Tips | PubCoCEO™