OTC Markets to Host ‘An Insiders Perspective: Raising Capital and Accessing the U.S. Market’
On May 16th, OTC Markets Group and OTC Israel will host “An Insiders Perspective: Raising Capital and Accessing the U.S. Market” in Tel-Aviv.
The seminar is intended for senior executives of Israeli startups with global strategy and interest in the US capital markets: CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, VP Business Development, chairmen, investors, founders and stakeholders in Israel’s industry.
The five hour event will cover topics including;
– Expert Panel on becoming a public company into the US
– Investor Panel from Private/Institutional/IBank and VC Perspective
– OTC Markets Overview and Cross-trading int the US
– Registration proceess by OTC Israel team
– The unique opportunities for the Israeli companies to become a public
Jason Patrowitz, Executive Vice President , OTC Markets Group
Chris King, SVP of Corporate Services, OTC Markets Group
Dov Weinberg, US Director, OTC Israel
Karin Mayer Rubinstein, CEO of IATI
Shay Kronfeld, Managing Director Investment Banking, Maxim Group
Joseph Alon, CEO, OTC ISRAEL
Learn more and register HERE.