Financing Trends for 2017 from a Legal Perspective — Planet MicroCap Showcase Panel
The Planet MicroCap Showcase 2017 in Las Vegas featured a number of great panels geared towards microcap professionals. One such panel was the “Financing Trends for 2017 from a Legal Perspective” sponsored by Smith, Anderson, Blount, Dorsett, Mitchell & Jernigan, LLP.
Topics discussed include;
Reg A+ offerings
– What is the average cost of a Reg A?
– How to fund a Reg A offering.
– Pitfalls of using Reg A.
– New trend of NASDAQ listed near shells merging with larger operating businesses
Trends in public company finance
– Convertible debt continues to be very active
– What is the time frame for a Reg A offering?
– How do you decide what route to take when going public (out of the 25+ go public options).
Learn more HERE.