5 Guidelines to Prevent Failed Acquisitions
Axial shared a post on their forum with “5 Guidelines to Prevent Failed Acquisitions“. Acquisitions are a big part of many microcap public companies’ growth strategies.
According to the author, Anthony Bahr of Strategex, these are the 5 guidelines to prevent failed acquisitions:
1. Don’t assume all of a target company’s top customers are loyal.
2. Benchmark a target company’s performance against key competitors.
3. Raise prices… if the conditions are right.
4. Gather macro and micro perspectives to establish a competitive advantage.
5. Avoid innovating just for the sake of innovating.
Learn more HERE.