[WEBINAR] What a Finance Leader Should Know Before Taking a Company Public
On August 16th, CFO.com will be presenting a webinar about “What a Finance Leader Should Know Before Taking a Company Public“.
The Webcast will explore:
- How to arrive at a recommendation about whether your company is better off going public or staying private
- Key characteristics of companies that launch successful IPOs
- Differences in the finance function in public and private entities
- How to evaluate benefits and risks of pursuing an IPO through the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act
- What new resources and processes a finance leader should have in place when preparing a company to launch an IPO
- Common pitfalls for the CFO during an IPO, and how to avoid them
- Best practices for ensuring a company’s smooth transition from private to public
Learn more and register HERE.