What Types of Companies Should Use Regulation A+ To Raise Capital?
Rod Turner, CEO of Manhattan Street Capital (MSC) and regular contributor to Forbes, recently re-posted an article he wrote for Forbes.com in late May.
In his post, Turner discusses What Types of Companies Should Use Regulation A+ To Raise Capital. Turner suggests that the following types of businesses would be good candidates to raise capital with Reg A+;
- Lifestyle companies that fit the way people aspire to live.
- Businesses that are essential to their customers
- Real Estate
- Medical and biotech companies
- IoT for Consumers
- VR and AR for the Consumer
- Online Games and eSports
- Companies that have achieved scale
- Wearable technology
- Consumer Drones
- Alternative transportation
Learn more HERE.