MicroCap Review Magazine Fall 2017 Issue Now Available
Yesterday, SNN Incorporated, publisher of the MicroCap Review Magazine, announced the release of the MicroCap Review Magazine Fall 2017 issue online and in print. The Fall 2017 issue of MicroCap Review, includes new content from expert writers and opinion leaders, as well as featured articles on public MicroCap and private emerging growth companies.
MicroCap Review Fall 2017 Issue also features articles from leading thinkers and experts in the MicroCap Stock Market, including:
– “MicroCaps Trending Higher Into End of Trend!” by Steven Shelton, MS, MBA, CFP®, CLU, CHFC, TEP, CIMA®, CMT,
– “Cannabis Investing – What looks Interesting” by Dr. Lauren Chung,
– “The Current Status of the Reverse Merger Market” by John Lowy, Esq.,
– Accounting Corner: “New Financial Reporting Rules Will Simplify Accounting On Some Transactions” by Corey Fischer, CPA
– Q&A with Brady Fletcher, “Why List on TSX Venture Exchange”
– Opinion: “Partnering with a Transfer Agent” by Steven Nelson
– Life Sciences Corner: “What BioPharma Investors Need to Know About Financial Disclosure” by Robert E. Fiorentino, CPA
– “5 Takeaways from Our Small-Cap IR Summit” by Jason Paltrowitz,
– Legal Corner: “What is an ICO?” by Louis A. Bevilacqua, Esq.
– “Reg A+ Status Report: A+ or B-“ by Miguel Colon, MBA,
– “Will the Private Public Joint Venture ‘PPJV’ Reinvent the PIPE Market” by Karl B. Douglas,
– “Crowdfunding on the Verge of Mainstream” by by David Alsup- Alon Goren.
The MicroCap Review Magazine is available to subscribers Free on www.MicroCapReview.com, where you can fill out a “SUBSCRIBE” form to receive a printed copy. You can also pick up your copy at over fifty global financial conferences annually.
Click here to read: MicroCap Review Fall 2017 Issue