OTC Markets CEO Discusses The Model to Help Emerging Companies Gain Access to Capital
Last week, Cromwell Coulson, CEO of OTC Markets Group, joined the CEO Forum to discuss the OTC’s model to help emerging companies gain access to capital.
– OTC did stand for over the counter but now Coulson thinks of it as Open Transparent & Connected.
– OTC Markets mission
– The advantages and disadvantages of going public
– OTC Markets vs. senior US exchanges
– How technology allows OTC Markets to create less resource intensive market for small companies
– The JOBS Act and online fundraising is going to completely change capital raising for small companies
– A challenge Coulson has faced in his 20 years as CEO of OTC Markets Group that changed his leadership style
Listen to the entire interview HERE.