Educational Event For Canadian PubCos Wanting to Raise Capital in the US Using Reg A+
On March 6th at PDAC 2018, the CSE and OTC Markets Group will host a educational event for Canadian public companies wanting to raise capital in the US using Regulation A+.
Are you a Canadian publicly traded entity looking to reach US investors? Curious about the listing requirements for the US public markets or the OTC markets?
Co-presenters James Black of the CSE and Chris King of OTC Markets, will cover important topics related to Canadian companies seeking to raise capital in the US, such as:
– The logistics and benefits of a cross border market presence, including considerations for Reg A+
– The process required for obtaining an OTC quotation, including entrance requirements & fees
– The distinctions between the Pink / OTCQB / OTCQX market tiers
– How trading and settlement functions in the US marketplace
– This event will also feature a Q&A session in which participants can sit down directly with representatives from the OTC and CSE to discuss any additional questions.
Learn more HERE.