ROTH Conference Regulation A Panel Answers Common Reg A Questions
Last month, the 30th annual ROTH Conference hosted 550 participating companies and over 4,700 small/microcap attendees. For those that couldn’t attend, the expert panels from ROTH are available for viewing online.
One panel that was particularly interesting was the panel on Regulation A Offerings.
The panel was moderated by Mitch Nussbaum of Loeb & Loeb LLP.
Panelists included; Nazan Akdeniz (ROTH Capital Partners), Jason Paltrowitz (OTC Markets Group), David Bukzin (Marcum), Paul Dorfman (NYSE American), and Paul Gudonis (Myomo, Inc.).
The panel covered the following topics;
– The current traction and pipeline of new Reg A offerings
– How and why Myomo did a Reg A+ IPO on the NYSE American
– Advantages and challenges of Reg A+ from a banking prospective
– How to manage an investor base of institutions and the Reg A ‘crowd’
– How Reg A has impacted the OTC Markets
– Difference in compliance requirments for a Reg A IPO on a national exchange vs. the OTC
– and more!
You can watch a recording of the entire 1 hour panel HERE (free registration required).