Transfer Online’s SmallCap Clients Enjoy Traditional Transfer Agent Services And Customizable Technical Solutions
Transfer Online, Inc. is a full service brick and mortar transfer agent with a comprehensive range of software solutions. Their expertise in financial industry technologies and traditional services makes Transfer Online the choice transfer agent for public companies looking for an efficient solution to smallcap transfer services and more.
Known for their ability to provide the exact stock transfer service you need at the best value, Transfer Online’s clients enjoy the benefits of a traditional transfer agent and a large suite of online services.
With Transfer Online, public and private issuers can do a lot from anywhere in the world. Some things you can do with Transfer Online’s suite of services include;
- New issuances of paper or book-entry certificates
- Stock transfers (custodial/sale transfers, retirement, conversion)
- Maintenance of shareholder registration
- Full digital storage of transaction records
- Dividend processing & distribution
- Balance management & authorized shares enforcement
- Replacement of lost stock certificates
- Corporate Actions (name change, stock splits, mergers, mass conversions/retirements)
Transfer Online offers access to; DWAC & DRS services, accessible and transparent proxy and mailing service, fast and friendly customer service (online, over the phone and face to face), 24 hour access (so you can view, organize, export and analyze your data), free online access for Shareholders, and more!
Engaging a new Transfer Agents is easier than ever because Transfer Online is currently offering no setup fees for issuers who engage in a 3-year contract. If you are looking for an experienced, modern, and reasonably priced smallcap transfer agent – visit www.transferonline.com or contact Bryan Cochran at 503.595.2981 or email@example.com.