What To Do If You Can’t Clear Your MicroCap Stock From A Convertible Note
In a recent guest post, Mark R. Basile, Esq. shared a post titled “Let’s Make A Deal! – A Message to Convertible Note Holders And MicroCap CEOs.”
In the post, Basile discussed how it is becoming increasingly difficult to clear stock in microcap companies, especially if that stock was part of a note conversion.
So, what can you do if you can’t clear your MicroCap stock from a convertible note?
According to Basile, you have five options;
1. Sell the note to a third party
2. Wait for Maturity then Get a Judgment
3. A 3(a)(10) Court Approved Settlement
4. Give up and let the Loan Sit
5. Make a deal with the issuer
Learn more about each of these option in the original guest post HERE.
Pingback: SEC Files Charges Against Magna Group For Microcap Stock Fraud | PubCoCEO™