OTC Markets Publishes SmallCap Company Guide with Best Practices for Being Public & Raising Capital
OTC Markets, in conjunction with IR Magazine, recently published a SmallCap Company Guide with best practices for being public and raising capital.
This straightforward guide from provides a variety of useful, immediately applicable tips and checklists for small-cap companies seeking to raise capital and grow their businesses, including:
– IPO Alternatives
– Capital Raising Guide – 5 key considerations for this crucial issue
– Creating a Successful Small-Cap IR Program:
- how to choose the right management team
- the importance of providing good & timely disclosure
- a successful IR program checklist
– How to target the right investor:
- the importance of research
- how to use social media effectively
- coordinating a successful non-deal road show
– and more!
The eight page guide is a must read for all smallcap and microcap management teams.