From Full Service to DIY, Transfer Online and Transfer Online: SOLO Provide Tailored Services Based On Your SmallCap Transfer Agent Needs
Transfer Online combines 17 years of traditional transfer agent experience with technical expertise to deliver custom solutions to their clients. While Transfer Online provides a diverse range of services, their core business is providing transfer services to Issuers of privately and publicly traded stock.
Transfer Online can help you meet your smallcap transfer agent needs through their Transfer Online and Transfer Online: SOLO businesses. Transfer Online can provide customized full service solutions while SOLO is a powerful platform for those seeking a ‘do-it-yourself’ approach to their transfer agent needs.
Transfer Online is a full service brick and mortar transfer agent with a strong focus on customized technology. Transfer Online provides the following services to Issuers of privately and publicly traded stock.
• New issuances of paper or book-entry certificates
• Stock transfers (custodial/sale transfers, retirement, conversion)
• Maintenance of shareholder registration
• Full digital storage of transaction records
• Dividend processing & distribution
• Balance management & authorized shares enforcement
• Replacement of lost stock certificates
• Corporate Actions (name change, stock splits, mergers, mass conversions/retirements)
• DWAC & DRS services
• Accessible and transparent proxy and mailing service
• Fast and friendly customer service: online, over the phone and face to face.
• 24 hour access so you can view, organize, export and analyze your data
• Free online access for Shareholders
Transfer Online created SOLO after nearly 20 years of experience led them to realize that traditional stock transfer agents aren’t an ideal solution for every business or company. Transfer Online SOLO’s web-based software lets startups, community banks, and professionals issue, transfer, and manage shares electronically.
SOLO is an ideal transfer agent for startups that often have limited stock transfer needs and don’t need all the services and fees that come with traditional transfer agents. With “pay as you go” plans, SOLO is great for startups that need only limited services and don’t want a monthly service contract.
Community banks, lawyers, and accountants use SOLO an easy way to issue and manage shares on their own for multiple members and clients. Monthly pricing is available for professionals and community banks that issue large quantities of shares every month.
All SOLO plans include Transfer Online’s full-featured stock transfer software, used by Transfer Online agents. SOLO’s web-based platform lets users issue shares electronically with no printing or shipping necessary. Customers have access to SOLO’s dashboard, reports, and tools 24/7. With flexible plans and pricing options, users only pay for the services they need.