What Are The Benefits Of Cross-Trading In The United States?
Paltrowitz shared five benefits of cross-trading in the US.
1. SEC reporting exemption (Rule 12g32b)
2. Diversifying your shareholder base
3. Making your financial information, research, pricing and risk assessment more broadly available to U.S. investors
4. Appealing to those investors who prefer securities traded domestically ($USD)
5. Enhancing visibility among broker dealers by supporting broker and sell-side compliance
Read the entire blog post HERE.