Takeaways From IR Magazines SmallCap Forum
Earlier this month, more than 60 people gather at OTC Markets HQ in New York to discuss unique challenges faced by small and micro-cap firms.
The forum featured an award ceremony where small and microcap IR teams were recognized for their investor relations accomplishments. While the smallcap awards grabbed a lot of attention, expert discussions regarding the unique IR challenges and opportunities of the smallcap space provided great value for attendees.
- Consider company-sponsored research
- Make sure senior management has a sense of where the company is going in the next few years
- Have a plan around targeting analysts
- When sending out a press release, be sure to follow up with the key analysts in your sector
- Build strong relationships with brokers
- If there’s a bump in the road, be transparent about it
- Laying out future milestones and reporting on them builds credibility
Learn more HERE.